July Offerings....

July already, summer sure is flying by... my offerings for this month are a bit of just prim gatherings I did......

First is a piece I stitched by Primitive Hare called "love never fails"  I stitched this aged 36 ct linen... framed it in a primitive aged framed with glass attached to the piece is a rusty pin, sweet annie and a button... the back is covered with brown paper backing and a saw tooth hanger, framed piece measures approximately 7 1/2" x 7"... this can also be displayed on a plate rack or against an old box or basket.....



                                           Asking $42 which includes travel fare.....


Next item is a sweet little framed piece I stitched as well on aged 36ct linen, the design is a Pineberry Lane pattern called "picking posies'" measurements approximately are 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".... the backing is a piece of aged prim fabric I attached a piece of ribbon for hanging...




Asking $26 for this piece which includes travel fare.....


This is a design by Betty of Primitivebettys.... I stitched on aged 32 ct linen after It was completed I aged a bit more using walnut crystals and coffee to stain.... I attached to an antique board I found at an estate sale... this piece I painted black, antiqued by sanding and then rubbing with antiquing wax... I attached a piece of homespun for hanging or display in a basket on a shelf measurements approximately 9"x 7 1/2"...




Asking $32 which includes travel fare...

This is an primitive antique doll dress or babies christening gown, under slip, it has some wear marks, a couple little worn spots, tears but just perfectly prim to hang on a hook, knob or from a shelf, over a basket.....measurements approximately 15 1/2" long x 11" wide





kindly asking $12 which includes travel fare.....


well thank you for taking time to visit...... i am currently working on fall for next months listing... so hard to believe it is just around the corner.... any questions please feel to ask......

have a blessed rest of July

Rhonda