May offerings

                                           Welcome to my May Offerings.....

                                  "The Sowing Sampler"

My first offering is a piece I stitched onto aged linen...a pattern by Not Forgotten Farm.... "The Sowing Sampler" .... I've attached it to an old plague I've gathered on one of my treasures hunt... its been sanded and antiqued to give it more of a worn look.......Measures approximately 7 1/2"x9 1/2"




                           Kindly asking $38.....which includes shipping......SOLD...Thank You Barbara



                                        "Strawberry PinKeeps"


My next offering is a set of pinkeeps, an adaption from a sampler designed by Pineberry Lane.... Called Mrs. McGuires Garden... I took a bit from it and made into a sweet little pillow tuck I've stitched this on a piece of aged 32 ct linen and stuffed pillow with snippets of wool..backed with a prim fabric and wool.... Summer is all about strawberries.... as well as the pillow tuck I've included an antique biscuit cutter that I stitched another piece of Pineberry Lane on linen and inserted into an antique biscuit cutter to form a sweet little pin keep.....pillow tuck measures approximately 6"x4"








                              Kindly asking $52 which includes shipping


                                            "Picking Posies"
           
This is a sweet antique frame that I aged a bit more, I stitched this piece on 32 aged linen another one of Not Forgotten Farms sweet patterns... "Picking Posies"..........I backed with a piece of old table linen and added a primitive piece of ribbon for a hanger.......measures approximately 6"x6"


                                                







                                    Kindly asking $25 which includes shipping.........



                                                        "Sisters Chickens"

This is a piece that Is designed by Wendy of Pineberry Lane... "Sisters Chickens"  a wool applique I stitched onto antique table linen, wool is aged and over dyed......I've inserted this piece into an old store sale sign....backed with a piece of primitive fabric.........it measures approximately 22" high and 8" wide....











                              Kindly asking $25 plus shipping ..... please indicate zip code if
                                                   purchasing for shipping quote.....Thank you......SOLD...Cheryl
                    B




                                           Thank you for visiting.......
                                                                       Blessings  Rhonda