April Offerings.......

Spring is here...... my offerings for this month are related to spring.. mothers day.... new beginnings.......

First up is this sweet little pin keep I created using a dainty yellow in color tea cup....
I've added rusty pins, buttons, a spool of thread, pins, and primitive strawberry pin holder...



Asking $13.00... which includes travel fare.....

My next offering is for an adorable cross stitch designed by Wendy of Pineberry Lane....
"Wee Crowned Maiden"
I've stitched on 32 ct aged linen... added  rusty pins... framed in an old antique chippy white and touch of gold oval frame
I backed with a piece of wool and added a ribbon for hanging..
this measures approximately 5 1/2" x 4 "







Asking--- which includes travel fare......Sold Thank You Nancy

Rabbit Stew Mat....designed by Lori of Not Forgotten Farm.....I stitched on 32 ct aged linen
backed with a aged piece of fabric...
measures approximately 8"x6".... a sweet addition to any stand, wall, side table..








Asking---- for this sweet rabbit stew mat which includes travel fare..

Sold Thank You Nancy..


My last offering is for wool applique mats....
 This is a Rebekha Smith design... wool applique table mat or wall hanging...I've used reclaimed wool for backing (army blanket)
this table mat measures approximately 13 1/2" x 8"


Next wool applique mat I designed... I stitched using blanket stitch around the edge of mat and just a primitive straight stitch on applique pieces.....this mat measures approximately 12"x8"




Please specify which one you would like when purchasing..

Asking $13.00..each .......which includes travel fare....

Thank you for visiting....

Have a wonderful Easter

Blessings Rhonda